I am starting to come to the realisation that I am in the 180’s rather than the 150’s. Using my scale in the living room I weight 186lb from 189lb a few days ago, however using the scale in the bedroom has me bouncing around 155lbs for ages. The boditrack machine at the gym had me at 192 this morning 🙁 I am going to monitor all 3 and have started getting comfortable with the fact that I weigh more than I thought I did. I sometimes think I am gaining more fat each and every day. My arms are starting to look like chubby baby arms etc.
With this in mind I NEED to make changes.
- No snacking at work
- Burn 2500-3000 calories on work days
- Burn 2000-2500 calories on exercise/none work days
- Burn 1600-1800 calories on sedentary days
- Bike 5k 3 times a week on the home exercise bike
- Really work on my running
- Be sensible with my food choices
That should be a good start.